The Adventures and Misadventures of Matt, Melissa and the Kenny triplets!

The Adventures and Misadventures of Matt, Melissa and the Kenny triplets!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Rant.

Ugh. So I really wanted to be one of those women who love being pregnant, but I really just hate all the negative aspects of it all.  I still feel like crap, I'm so tired, I can't even eat that much without feeling crazy full, so I feel like I'm not eating enough, my back hurts sometimes (not just regular back aches. like someone is seriously stabbing the lower left part. very intense.), the heartburn feels like demons inside of me, and I pee all the time.  But my emotions really haven't been all that off (I'm sure Matt is thanking about everything in site with that) and I'm not crazy big yet.  I hate not like being pregnant. I hate thinking, "well thank god this'll be my only time."  I hate it cause I wanted it so bad.

Well, in all honestly, it wasn't the pregnancy that I wanted so badly, but the end result.  So I'm not that horrible of a person, cause I'm still super excited to meet these little boogers.  And I love thinking about them being together as toddlers just hanging out together in diapers. So cute.  And I do love that we're having them at once, cause Matt and I have such an awesome relationship, that I'm happy that we'll have 18 wonderful years (lets cross our fingers) with them in the house, then we'll be just the two of us again.  And I wanted a semi bigger family.  I swear, I really would LOVE LOVE LOVE being pregnant if it just meant I had three awesome babies inside of me and I got to get big and fat and feel them moving around inside.  And I could eat like I love to.  Hopefully that will come soon, because my doctor wants me to gain A LOT more weight, and I really didn't think I'd be the one who was having trouble putting on the pounds.

Ok. I'm done. But if anyone wants to come over and go through baby stuff, and set up a nursery, and clean my house, and organize my office and basement, and cook me real dinners, and go grocery shopping for me, and run all my errands, AND help Matt out at the shop, please be my guest. :)  Oh and give Penny some real play time.  Or you could just pray that that second trimester "boost" will happen for me real soon here and I can just go back to doing all those things.  Hmm.. I guess I do use oxford commas... Anyways...

Oh and if you did start a Words With Friends game with me, I apologize for not playing that much.  Apparently I'm even too tired to think. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww Melissa! Great post! I'm in the gonna be pregnant mode too...so this is interesting to read! I cant wait to wear super tight tops to show my belly bulge and eat lots of weird crap! I just bought the book "Healthy Expectations : Preparing a Healthy Body for a Healthy Baby" and "Cool Baby Names!" lol. I hope it gets better for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete